Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Little bit of Summer






I think that even though school starts soon. We have to remember that summer is still going on. Here in Wisconsin, we have been really fortunate,as in, we have had a mild summer. After the rough start that the mid-west had it turned out to be a nice summer. Well here at least. We have not a day in the 90's yet. Since I am more a Fall person this is great news for me. Maybe not for my daughter Maria, she is a heat monger. She went to Grenada this year with her college and they did missionary-teaching at a sister school. She love the heat and the people.


So the purpose for today's entry is the cards right?


Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice....this seems like it would be interesting, and your very good at it.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...