Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first day



Well let's hope I can get this right. I have tried to have a web page and maybe I will again but as I am learning you need to have knowledge of these things. Now as much as I am on the computer you would think I know a lot. Well...


Right now I would like to make a site for people to see the cards and scrap pages I make. To see that I am an Independant Contractor for "The Angel Company(tm)". I wish for you to know that I also make and sell other crafts as well. I guess I am trying to get it all in one package and find I am not sure how to do it. But I will keep trying.


So Welcome to Tomorrow's Tresure. I hope you find inspiration and something to warm you here.

1 comment:

kellyrae, angel 3212, coolidge AZ said...

Hello Helen,
I just saw that you have started a blog, and I spent a little while browsing all of your posts. I love how you mix chatty with creativity (mine doesn't do so well with the creativity part, I'm still in the informational stage...lol). I look forward to seeing new posts from you.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...