Thursday, October 12, 2023

Hello and Happy Fall

 Welcome in, how are you today?


I always say im busy and most days this is true. I will admit I have been a bit overwhelmed and when that happens I tend to "zone" get to over stimulated? I don't know but I shut down and do nothing of any importance. 

I did have a stampin up party, I have a class next thursday if you're interested.  I did make things and go to my granddaughters volleyball games (priority #1) Some of the things I made are listed below, they are for sale, again if you're interested.

Spooky cat wreath measures 16" across. lights are battery operated and can be turned on and off. there is glitter and tinsel used on a wire wreath frame, I will fix that divot at the bottom and repost the picture. 


Pumpkin Coaster set of 6. Plastic canvas in a wooden basket, felt lined back and cork squares on the base of box.


Fall Ball wreath- you would be able to leave this out clear up until Christmas, 11" across. hanger can be placed where ever you would like to place the bow however you like.


One Eyed Friend yes friend not fiend. he measures across at 10" his eye glows in the dark. it does need light to do that first. not solar. 


I have orders for other things plus getting ready for the Cudahy Family Library craft fair on Nov. 11
I am making cheech and chong dolls,  LOL lost my hook in the middle and had to start over with a new hook. if you crochet, you get it. and a few other things. Ill post when done. now cards. 

Have a love filled day!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...