Friday, September 1, 2023

Good Morning!!

 Hello Friends- 

How are you this am?

Working on things for the 5 craft fairs I decided to do this year,,, 

Sept 30- Dresden Castle Cudahy WI

Oct 7- Second Hand Purrs at KOC South Milwaukee

Nov 11- Cudahy Family Library

Nov 18- Dresden Castle Cudahy WI

Dec 2- Divine Mercy South Milwaukee

I hope you come visit me.


I tried to make a Wix page, but I think that's above my brain grade.LOL so I will post things here and either we can work through here with Square or PayPal. It's okay if you would rather use my Etsy Shop. I need to get that loaded also. Im really trying. 

I am still a demonstrator with Stampin Up. If you would like to attend a class or have a class kit sent to you we can work that out also. Oh my Gosh I just got an amazing idea. I hope it is feasible... 



have an amazing day!!!
See you very soon!


No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...