Thursday, April 20, 2023

Good Morning!

 Hello All! I hope your doing fine this am. 

KLOVE is doing a pledge drive right now. If you can or would like to help, Oh what? you don't know KLOVE? It is a Contemporary Christian radio station. BUT WAIT- Don't roll your eyes, yet. This is not a boring, you're awful person music. This radio station plays uplifting music. Stuff you can listen to around  your kids without worrying what they really are hearing. (like Beyonce) You can learn and it can encourage you, it can let you know you're not alone. So many people nowadays are walking around feeling like they are missing something, it could very much be God. Ok, if you want to help KLOVE you can donate here, you can share this message, you can listen,  you can pray. Whatever it is you can.


Incase your didn't realize I truly have a love for God. I love to share him with everyone. If you want more, ask me, Ill share.


I have been busy, I have done craft fairs,  I have been selling on Etsy- NOW I want to have my own site, Any ideas?

Here is somethings for you to look at if you would like to purchase something just let me know.














Lip balm holders, Baby items, tooth fairy pillows, cards, garters, costumes, floral decor.

hugs Helen

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...