Thursday, May 20, 2021

Hello Friends!

 Hello and I hope this is finding you well.

Are you at the top of your game? yeah? me too. lol No not really but giving it my all.

I finally did it. Katelyn and I decided not to do Paparazzi Accessories any further. 

I have decided to work hard on Tomorrows Treasures and to get back into cards and stamping.

I do realize I had said I would never do Stampin UP... BUT... I changed my mind. Either way I made a new facebook page to have4 you come and play with me .

Inky Colors

Still pulling it together, so please be patient 

here is a link to my Stampin Up store 

See you soon with more things. 

HUGS~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...