Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Made some more…

I have been working on many things again plus working on family things. Kids are old enough that you would think they would need me less, but… I like it too- don’t tell.

bday wish

Don’t like the stamp. Bought it at Joanns but not a fan of how it printed. So now its in the sale box. However I did like the beading. LOL

for baby

Made for one of the many baby gifts I need to have done soon. Two stamps both from Joanns.

hb 1

This one was fun. I got the idea from Pinterest.  I used what stamps I have, bees and flowers then used a square stamper to make the edges of the hb sign. Stamps are flowers and small bees are TAC. The bigger bees are Hero Art and the HB is from Sweet N Sassy.

grampa hb

Saw something similar ad tried this the main candle is embossed the I used white pigment to make it pop. the others are SU and I glazed the flame.

Hope you like these. Be back with more…

1 comment:

Stef H said...

you have been busy... and very well at that. these are all fabulous!

sounds like all is good with you and i'm glad. love your little granddaughter!

hugs :)

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...