Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cards and Hair flowers

I'm uber busy, and slacking a bit. But come on its summer and I'm off so…

Finally finished the blanket for the coach and his wife, it’s a wave blanket the first one I have made. Now I made it smaller because if I’m holding a baby I don’t want a ton of blanket too.

coaches blanket

My youngest loves to wear bows and flowers in her hair, she is away at camp so I have a surprise for her when she returns. Think she will like them?

2013-07-15 10.19.06        2013-07-15 10.19.10

I added stickles to the centers.

This first card is made with TAC flowers and Sweet n Sassy Words. She has a whole set of Happy Birthday, LOVE THEM!!!

 2013-07-15 10.19.13

This second on I think I like the center white one and when I make a HB one like this I'm going to make them pointed. I do like this and will be making a hb one today so watch for it ok. Please share that I'm posting again to any of your friends who like this.

2013-07-15 10.19.02

This is a bookmarker made from Gina K Designs. Added stickles and glaze (on the bubbles)

2013-07-15 10.19.17

Well please visit me again!!! Hugs.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

i made this blanket when i had my son 42 yrs ago. easy and always turns out great. wonderful cards too. slacking? you betcha. i rarely see my craftroom anymore and my blogging has gone from daily to whenever. either i'm getting bored, getting old or found something else to enjoy - for the moment. other than aches and pains and thinking that my artifical hip will need to be replaced... SOON ... life is good.

hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Thought of you so I thought I would see what you were up to! Looks like crafty goodness to me!

Donna said...

So many lovely creations, hope all is well with you, I haven't visited for awhile. Donna

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...