Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cards and Hair flowers

I'm uber busy, and slacking a bit. But come on its summer and I'm off so…

Finally finished the blanket for the coach and his wife, it’s a wave blanket the first one I have made. Now I made it smaller because if I’m holding a baby I don’t want a ton of blanket too.

coaches blanket

My youngest loves to wear bows and flowers in her hair, she is away at camp so I have a surprise for her when she returns. Think she will like them?

2013-07-15 10.19.06        2013-07-15 10.19.10

I added stickles to the centers.

This first card is made with TAC flowers and Sweet n Sassy Words. She has a whole set of Happy Birthday, LOVE THEM!!!

 2013-07-15 10.19.13

This second on I think I like the center white one and when I make a HB one like this I'm going to make them pointed. I do like this and will be making a hb one today so watch for it ok. Please share that I'm posting again to any of your friends who like this.

2013-07-15 10.19.02

This is a bookmarker made from Gina K Designs. Added stickles and glaze (on the bubbles)

2013-07-15 10.19.17

Well please visit me again!!! Hugs.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

i made this blanket when i had my son 42 yrs ago. easy and always turns out great. wonderful cards too. slacking? you betcha. i rarely see my craftroom anymore and my blogging has gone from daily to whenever. either i'm getting bored, getting old or found something else to enjoy - for the moment. other than aches and pains and thinking that my artifical hip will need to be replaced... SOON ... life is good.

hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Thought of you so I thought I would see what you were up to! Looks like crafty goodness to me!

Donna said...

So many lovely creations, hope all is well with you, I haven't visited for awhile. Donna

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...