Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Busy Busy Busy Puppy

WOW- So sorry, any moment free I have been posting on Facebook. I  have 3 pages there. One personal, One for this blog and one to promote the positive of my city.

I was busy with end of School things, no more babysitting, and now a puppy. After Dylans High School grad this sun. I will be crafting of all kinds so lots of pics WILL be coming.

Here are a few garters I made for Prom this year

Kate prom   Katie B Prom 2014Ryan VD prom

 

Here is our newest addition to our Family- Daisy

daisy

My Sons Pic with his girlfirend

dyland court

Prom fr my daughter- not sure if I posted this.

prom

Well this is why I have been busy. I also made a baby blanket and working on another. Ill show you as soon ads they are done. Watch for more pics.

Hugs

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...