Monday, January 6, 2014

WOW 2014

I would like to know where the flying cars and food machines and moving walks are. I watched enough Jetsons to know how it should be. ha haha.

Well the holidays kept me busy like most of you I am sure. We had Halloween happen and then it was Turkey day then Christmas FLEW. Now it’s the new year. I do not believe in resolutions. Every year we make them, just to break them.They are however a good starting point. So If I have to make something I will break- I will post on my blog more in 2014. lol

Whether I post or not I still have to make cards for people.  I still watch my adorable grand daughter and boy she takes a lot out of me. Love her but I get tired. I really cant believe shes 1 already. WOW that time flew.

073

This card is very apropos for the weather we are having today. We are at –37 WC (wind chill- feels like) and I think the temp –11. This is cold, school is closed some other things have closed. it is very windy too. SO making someone a beach card for a January birthday is right on in my opinion. This was made with an Angel company stamp and a palm tree stencil, sponged the beach and sky then speckled it with markers. Colored it with sharpies and copics. Copics I won from Red Rubber Designs, where you can find stamps like this. hold on Ill check if you can get this one there.  They are having some good sales there. Go check it out. Not only stuff but stamps too.

Well have a good time until I come back. Im currently crocheting hats for 3 of my neice and nephews. So when im done they will post then I HAVE to make cards.

CIAO!!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...