Thursday, January 16, 2014

Here’s more…

On a roll? maybe or just its taken this long to post them so it looks like im busy. ha ha ha

Love my granddaughter shes perfect (relax shes only 1) But she is wearing me out. ha ha ha

P1010691

So as I said yesterday I have remade some cards and made some new ones.

003        008

The one with stripes is stamped and colored and sprayed with something called shimmer?

the other one is a funky one for my friends daughters b-day. yes these are the same sketch, they also are made using a regular envelope, 3 5/8” x 6 1/2” all purpose. box of 100 for $1.

So enjoy them and come back tomorrow for more ok.

Hugs~

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...