Saturday, January 18, 2014

ha ha sucker!!! just kidding I have a post for you.

Now if you follow my blog you must be a sucker for punishment. I know STILL doing a blog I must be. Facebook is where I spend a bit of time ( a bit too much). I also have a love affair with Pinterest. But seriously- who doesn’t?

This card was a bit fun. Then I wanted it to say Happy… Well ya, you try finding a stamp that says that and fits. lol yeah,, I dare you.

010

This one was fun. I don’t know if you can see this, the wings are stickled (glittered) and I liked doing this.

011-001

Well, hum, if I get the cabbage patch hat done the day im typing this, then it will be the next post. But yeah, um, not sure. My kids have off the next 2 days so… But well, you never know.

Hugs~

2 comments:

Stef H said...

i still blog daily. it's still beats FB. love the kisses card and ok... give it up... where'd you get that stamp????

hugs :)

Helen Dooley said...

Stef- the lips were from TAC. in a set. I dont know if Red Rubber has them or not.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...