Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January …

Our Challenge is all about Jan. the flower of the month is Carnation and the birthstone is Garnet…

Did you know Jan 18 us the birthday of A.A. Milne the author of Winnie the pooh? So many cool things. All I did was typed in google Jan hoildays.

there are a lot of fun things. this is what I typed

calendar of fun days in my search bar.

013

I used a TAC stamp of a carnation for the background then I added a chipboard sticker to it. Looking at It I think I would like to change the ribbon,

Please play along with us at for Fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post thank you for sharing...blessings

Katy said...

This is a very pretty card! Love that background! :)

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...