Thursday, December 20, 2012

sorry but I have a really good excuse.

Im post 2 days late and boy am I sorry, But I have a really good reason. My daughter ( who was due in Feb) had to have an emergency C-section and delivered my beautiful granddaughter Olivia. She is 2 months early. but im already in love. Smilephoto

She looks really good for it now.

oh right the real reason im here For fun is doing the last challenge of the year, It will be 2 weeks  long and we will be back in Jan. This one is a Christmas card or project showing the real meaning of Christmas, A Christian project. here is the one I made.

010

Well I hope you decided to share youre cards with us, We Wish you a very Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

your granddaughter is just gorgeous! you will LOVE being a gramma and find you have way more patience with her than with your own kids.

what a great xmas gift!

merry, merry, and happy happy to all of you.

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

Helen, congratulations on such a wonderful joy! She's so sweet, I'm sure now that she has your heart that she'll never give it back!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and congratulations are your lovely granddaughter! A perfect Christmas gift!

Kathy D. said...

Oh my goodness Women why didn't you let me know!! Congratulations!! I hope momma and baby are doing good. I'm glad she is here but I sure was hoping she would come on my birthday!!

Merry Christmas my friend!!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...