Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful…

Ok depends on your point of view. I live in the Milwaukee, WI area. Yesterday and Monday were soooo warm for Dec. 50’s and 60’s, today not so true- right now 25F. So it feels like BUURRRR. lol
BUT not 1 flake of snow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow. not so much the real cold anymore but the snow is so pretty. Im ALWAYS hoping for White Christmas (love that movie by the way)
This weeks challenge at For Fun i (dont forget to visit the ladies)s “snowmen”  love snow men!!!
This one is from a card I was sent from England. He is too cute right, the card_eh, but he is cute.
016
I havent been making cards too much right now, making Christmas gifts and orders. A neighbor asked me if I had a Gonzo pattern, he daughter in law loves him, (who don’t) I looked- no pattern so this is the hat I made.
002004
That’s my beautiful daughter modeling it for me. I did add braids to the ear flaps.
Right now im working on a spongebob hat for her. I have the pattern for baby/to 3 but I have to wing it for adult. I’ll post it for you when Im done.
have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a super duper cutie hat!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...