Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Come and play, everything’s A-ok

Awe man, I really have a soft spot in my heart for Sesame Street- Which is the challenge over at For Fun.

I remember Mr. Hooper, and the twiddle bugs and those guys that go Brrrriing the aliens I think they were.

It has changed over the years but, it is still a wonderful show for the entire family. I made a new card for this challenge, my youngest nephew turns 1 in a few days so I made him this Elmo card.

017

I remember how my son had such a love for Elmo, he had elmo chair, pj, slippers and well all of the tickle me one and such.

Here is another cards I made with the Sesame Street stamps I own from   .

001

Made this one for the little boy across the street for his first b-day in Aug.

Apparently, I cant find my others so- enjoy and come play at For Fun!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Both are wonderful but I like the first one... the balloons look so real.
Monica xxx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...