Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Come and play, everything’s A-ok

Awe man, I really have a soft spot in my heart for Sesame Street- Which is the challenge over at For Fun.

I remember Mr. Hooper, and the twiddle bugs and those guys that go Brrrriing the aliens I think they were.

It has changed over the years but, it is still a wonderful show for the entire family. I made a new card for this challenge, my youngest nephew turns 1 in a few days so I made him this Elmo card.

017

I remember how my son had such a love for Elmo, he had elmo chair, pj, slippers and well all of the tickle me one and such.

Here is another cards I made with the Sesame Street stamps I own from   .

001

Made this one for the little boy across the street for his first b-day in Aug.

Apparently, I cant find my others so- enjoy and come play at For Fun!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Both are wonderful but I like the first one... the balloons look so real.
Monica xxx

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...