Monday, July 16, 2012

Yummys

One day my daughter was invited to her NOW husbands parents for some kind of get together. She was like im going to buy some cookies, I was like NO. So I took a can of chicken, like the one below, mixed it with ranch dressing, covered it with cheese, nuked it long enough to melt the cheese, served it with crackers. It was a hit.

Well I needed a lunch and always made it just ranch and chicken. One day I decided to add other stuff to it. Since I don’t measure anything I cook, this is the best you’ll get from me.

Chicken ranch snack.

1 can cooked chicken

1 tomato, diced

1 sm. onion diced

about a Tbs of pickle relish or 1 diced spear

small handful of cheese

squeeze of ranch- to the wetness you like- caution- don’t add too much, less is more.

 

003

004

If you try this let me know what you think.

 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This sounds so yummy! I think I'll try this for lunch tomorrow! Fantastic how you cook....just like me!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...