Monday, July 16, 2012

Yummys

One day my daughter was invited to her NOW husbands parents for some kind of get together. She was like im going to buy some cookies, I was like NO. So I took a can of chicken, like the one below, mixed it with ranch dressing, covered it with cheese, nuked it long enough to melt the cheese, served it with crackers. It was a hit.

Well I needed a lunch and always made it just ranch and chicken. One day I decided to add other stuff to it. Since I don’t measure anything I cook, this is the best you’ll get from me.

Chicken ranch snack.

1 can cooked chicken

1 tomato, diced

1 sm. onion diced

about a Tbs of pickle relish or 1 diced spear

small handful of cheese

squeeze of ranch- to the wetness you like- caution- don’t add too much, less is more.

 

003

004

If you try this let me know what you think.

 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This sounds so yummy! I think I'll try this for lunch tomorrow! Fantastic how you cook....just like me!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...