Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Made a card for a friends birthday.

I have a friend that not only is it her birthday but she loves kitties and has a super good heart. Mary S. is one of my neighbors- now you’re wondering why I gave you a initial, well I know a few Mary’s so…
Any how- when we bought our house Mary had a cat. A few years later she had to put it to sleep, poor Mary. Well about 4 months later a renter on the block moved and left her cat here. Unreal! The cat is very sweet and an blonde long hair cat. So Mary took this cat in, and has been loving it since. Well the cat- Mary has been told- has IBS so it vomits at night –only. Well anyhow Sadie is a loveable adorable Cat.
So when I made her a card I had to use this stamp from TAC. Love this kitty.
016
Colored it with Markers- mark-its and sharpies also colored pencils and oms. Really like how they look used together.  Well I hope you enjoy this and come back tomorrow for the cross-stitch kitty I made for her gift.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is a very sweet card Helen! I love your image and thanks for sharing about your lovely neighbor and her big heart!

Cards By MI said...

So supercute card Helen. Hope you're doing fine.
Love nhugs
Marie

Little C's Creations said...

What a darling card! Love all those punched flowers!!

Julie said...

This card is fab, those cats are so cute! xx

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...