Sunday, January 29, 2012

Had to rush to make this.

I have the memory of a goldfish. SO I write everything down- doesn’t help all the time but… My hubby came home from work and asked if I could make a card for his friend. Then said what kind. I guess they think its funny to make a card calling him the name his jerk boss does. So being a good wife I did as asked. I think I may send along another card incase but he needs to take it tomorrow. So this is what I made for this.

001

Inside I lined it in red and white only.

IDK- men.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My, I wonder how that will go over?

Helen Dooley said...

LOL he laughed. I was glad. lol

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...