Sunday, January 29, 2012

Had to rush to make this.

I have the memory of a goldfish. SO I write everything down- doesn’t help all the time but… My hubby came home from work and asked if I could make a card for his friend. Then said what kind. I guess they think its funny to make a card calling him the name his jerk boss does. So being a good wife I did as asked. I think I may send along another card incase but he needs to take it tomorrow. So this is what I made for this.

001

Inside I lined it in red and white only.

IDK- men.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My, I wonder how that will go over?

Helen Dooley said...

LOL he laughed. I was glad. lol

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...