Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!

I know I have been absent a lot lately and ma very glad for those who still follow or subscribe to my blog. I am constantly working on things to show you.

I had to make a simple card for my husbands boss at work. So I used a sticker for the front.

001

I also had a lot of blaze orange yarn so I made a hunters ear flap cap.

002

And we celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve (last night) so heres a few pics.

018015

044051

Well Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you carry the feeling of Christmas in your heart ALWAYS!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Merry Christmas Helen, you have a lovely family! I can't believe we don't have snow.

Hugs,
Angela

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...