Thursday, December 15, 2011

I was so busy but Im back

I had a craft fair I had to make so much for. If you’re on facebook you can find me and my things HERE. You can see some of the items I made for it.

So after neglecting my wonderful card friends for a while and of course my duties as owner of For Fun Challenges I feel I have to make it up. I couldn’t find the images for the challenge of today BUT I have MANY of Mejens images so I felt I could do this however I could as long as I follow the rules. So I made this gift box. I found the pattern on my email maybe today from Split Coast Stampers. Thank you Julie. So The first one I wasn’t paying mind. I used velum- which would make it a luminary Of which I made for the craft fair so habit… But then I made this one for the challenge.

003

I used all Meljens images to make him. I think the snowman himself is truly adorable!!! You should check out all of the new images they have/ are getting. I think they are adorable. Well I hope you enjoy this, sorry I was gone. Thanks for being patient and I will try so hard to add more for you dailyish. Smile

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your snowman is supercute Helen especially his nose and love the oval aperture on the box. Thank You for the kind words on my blog-- yes I enjoyed my Guest DT time at your challenge blog but breathed a sigh of relief when my stint was over! I admire you guys for managing it full time!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Helen! love your snowman creation!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...