Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A special Happy Birthday!!

This week at  For Fun we have one of my favorite dig companies. This week we have a BUGABOO as a sponsor. She gave us some cute birthday images. I do use Bugaboo a lot. I have many colored and ready in my shoebox. (the one with all colored and layered) Been so busy getting ready for the craft fair I don’t know what end is up. I also have my own Christmas things I have to get done- hey when did Nov. get here? So the challenge this week is to make a SECIAL happy birthday card or project. Heres mine.

 

001

inside

002

 

I hope that you would like to play along with us over at For Fun.

1 comment:

Barbara Colbert said...

CUTe party invite as well as card!!! CUTE!!!!
These are nifty digi stamps!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...