Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What’s up with Blogger.

I am having such a hard time with the For Fun Blog. The side bars disappear if I have more then 1 post. I don’t get it. Anyone have a clue? I live in WI and fall is coming. Thurs were supposed to have a high of 62. lol LOVE it!

This weeks sponsor is Digi my World. She has given us some awesome images. I chose a cheerleader because of the 12x12 sheet im making out of 4- 6x6 mini pages. I’m doing football of my son. He is such a HUGE sports fan, I mean a MAJOR sports fan. He can tell you so much about all. LOVE it. He wanted to be a sports announcer when he grows up but… So now he’s thinking of something else.

002

So imagine, I made a mistake. I know hard to believe. LOL This is the card for the challenge. It’s a color challenge.

003

My dear friend Pauline (yes our Pauline) wanted me to feel better because I have a body that hates me. She sent me this gorgeous bracelet. So now I wear it every day. It says Believe,Courage, Strength and has a heart. I have to tell you Sunday was Sept. 11 and all over the TV was a reminder of the awful thing that happened 10 yrs ago. It changed the world. Well Alan Jackson has a song called “where were you…” Anyhow he uses a biblical phrase “the greatest is love” Its so true. Pauline met me on line- I think it was because of For Fun, maybe just before I don’t remember. But she is always there to talk to to vent on to cry to. She has her hands full in her life- like you would not believe. But she always try’s to make everyone feel good. Im so thankful for her.

004005

Well I hope you try out out challenge this week. Its over at For Fun.

Just found out Digi My world is having a challenge that will match these cards. So Im going to enter it- go check it out!!

I have also found out that a challenge blog is ending. I always find this sad because we need a challenge once in a while to get motivated, we make some awesome friends. I wish the people of Stamp Something the best!! So I entered in their challenge- amazing giveaways

8 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Great card and scrap page Helen!

Beautiful bracelet, wonderful sentiment, how thoughtful of our dear Pauline...what a gem!

Hugs, Ali x

Pauline said...

What a wonderful post, Helen! So glad I got the colour right for the bracelet. I either tried our for your DT call (did you have one?), or offered to help.... either way, I'd played a couple of challenges, and felt drawn to For Fun.... must be the crazy owner! LOL Love ya friend!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Pauline said...

Love your cheerleading creations, too! I hope they are BOTH entered at DMW?????? I only saw one.... LOVE IT!!!

Marlene said...

Pretty bracelet!

I don't know what the issue with blogger is - but if you're using IE 9, you might want to consider using another browser. I keep hearing from a lot of people that it doesn't "play nicely" with blogger.

Helen Dooley said...

Thanks Marlene- I dumped IE a LONG time ago!! I was using foxfire then went chrome. Its only happening on Fo rFun. so I just do one post at a time. ITs technology. lol

Kathy D. said...

Oh I like the pom poms you added to the layout. perfect for a guy football page!

hannelie said...

Thanks for joining us in DMW's second challenge! Please join us again, soon, your little cheerleader looks gorgeous!

Jilly said...

Well, I like to appreciate for playing in the paper piecing challenge over at ABC Toys and Craft. I really enjoyed to your blog so much. It is full of interesting.
printed laptop bags

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...