Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So maybe I am a cloud freak.

So we had some trees cut down in the front of our house and our neighbor I think this is why. Also the world is so messed up- we all should be looking up and praying. Anyhow- I found more gorgeous clouds.

003           001

My son plays football the team cuts their hair into a Mohawk. This reminds me of the 80’s remember the really tall ones with the colors- wow. Ok so this is his.

007             006

I didn’t have any excuses as to why other then I forgot to take a picture of my kids on the first day. But- Maria wasn’t here so on Labor Day I took one. Guess Ill have to do that. Now – YES she did graduate BUT she is a teacher so…

                     017

Aren’t they such a beautiful group? My daughter and her fiancĂ© brought a watermelon here and Chris was cutting it- brought me a piece, handed it to me and I said “awe- he gave me his heart” cute right? This was just how it came out.

                              003

I know- long post. But you’re getting a glimpse in my life. Here is a pic of me and my awesome hubby. I hate having my pic taken always have but I do now for the kids.

                           005

This is our Stella- she’s a bit plump. The only one not on here today is our Petey. Maybe Ill add it later.

                   004

So I hope you enjoyed this. My post tomorrow will be a card or scrap or… I think a scrap page. Maybe both. So enjoy and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...