Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ok so I am late.

I guess I have been a space case. I just feel overwhelmed right now. But it will be okay soon.

Ok so we have a sponsor at For Fun. Digi Doodles.

This is the guys I picked and when I planned it I had such a wise comment. Can’t remember it. LOL half the days I can’t remember my name so..

I love this guy. I do have a lot of images from this company. Love them- Thanks Judy!

So here’s my card.

002003

004

Today is also my son’s birthday. I really can’t believe he is 15. Gosh this time goes so fast- no too fast.

zoo 131

Here he is with his younger sister at the Zoo a couple of weeks ago.  I really am a lucky mom. My kids really are amazing- not just because they are mine but they really are awesome. They have their days but we all do. Thanks God for such an wonderful family!

One more sad note-

The Angel Company has hung up their wings. Sad smile I am truly saddened but wish Mischelle and her family the best. Any of you Angels out there better keep in touch.

HUGS!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...