Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So no one wanted to sit a while- you act like its summer.

Well ok in Wisconsin it is. We have a wonderful break from the heat (90’s) right now. Which I must say I appreciate. HATE being hot and sweaty just sitting.

Ok so last week not many wanted to crochet with me. Well I guess, huh. I hope this week we should have a few more people.

We have a GREAT sponsor this week. I sooooo love her images and she is such a sweet person. Its BUGABOO!!!yeah!!

bug badge 2

This is the card I made for the challenge this week which by the way is 1 fold. not including the original fold to make it a card.

This is the card I made for this challenge, What do you think?

helen 1

2 comments:

Christine said...

Such a cute card. Love the little butterflies.

Thanks for the kind comment on the wedding invites.

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet Helen, she's adorable.
Love n hugs
Marie

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...