Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New sponsor at For Fun

First I wish to thank 2 of our team member who had to make the decision to leave. Maybe they will be back and Lets pray for the best for them both. So sorry to see them go. Christel made a card for us this week so please leave her some love. And Meera could use prayers.

We had a lot of fun last week with our sponsor BUGABOO. Jodie gave us some really adorable images to promote her store. Thanks Jodie.

This week we have another sponsor who has been gracious and sponsored us before. She has such beautiful images, its Di’s Digi Downloads. She even has a freebie that you can snag.

Di's Digi Downloads logo

I thought we would have more people last week with such a simple card but I guess being its summer… I hope you all play along this week. The challenge this week is for you to use 2 DIFFERENT ribbons on one project. That should be rather simple right.

So here is my creation

helen 1

These are 2 of my 3 adorable kids. They are much older now. LOL

We are looking for guest designers if your interested email me

at cudahy crafter at live dot com

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...