Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YEAH I have a computer!

Im finally back after not having a computer for 3 weeks. :( But now I have a lot to catch up on. LOL
I did work on things while I had no toy, I crocheted, I sewed, I STAMPED. Ok dont get me wrong- LOVE digis but with no access to a computer I blew the layers of dust off my stamps and had so much fun. I will post several times so you can see what I
did.
These book markers are for my daughter's teacher.

They are made with TAC stamps- 6 set actually:
oh no you didn't - little girl
just ducky- guess
Anchor to the soul- the boat
Words came from: seeds of blessing, I thought of you today, and um, hum I cant remember the last one. I sponged the back grounds. I used markers and color pencils for these images. I used memento ink to stamp the images. If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it. I was using staz-on and it was fine but this is better and you can remove it. (from fingers, lol)
Well Im back, so I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

Christine said...

The bookmarks are so adorable. The teacher will love them.

Isn't funny how sometimes its the restictions that make you more creative, not less?

Cheryl said...

So glad you got your computer back. Isn't it crazy the way we depend on these things.

Your book marks are beautiful. I love the sponging.



--Cheryl--

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...