Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ok So I actually did a challenge.

I went to 365 and decided to do this challenge. Feeling Sassy you can go there and check out all kinds of challenges. Its really cool. I have used it before to make cards and most times I forget to photo them or forget to post them. But they have some fun challenges.
This is the card I chose to do.
This card was made in a Joy fold style, The UGH is holding this down. Which I made using my slice machine. The stamp is from TAC. They have a big assortment of stamps, paper, cardstock and other supplies. They have a ning site to learn and see also HERE is a link. Your welcome to join too. I really like my TAC stamps. They aren't bulky because they have no wood. You use cling and a acrylic block. I colored this im marker and color pencils with OMS (odorless mineral spirits) - love my oms.

2 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that is a very sassy image! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Pam said...

Such a great image for the challenge - well done on the card!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...