Wednesday, October 20, 2010





Thought you might want to see a card to know Im not MIA. LOL Ill be back later with a card for the challenge over at For Fun. I made this using The Stamping Boutique image "Frankie" The words happy halloween is from some site I found on Picasa So I colored them, cut them out and ta-dah!
I made the ribbon flower on top and added the bead to hide the center. I love that flower. The project itself is called, um, Ill get back to you on that, but you take a 12x12 paper, score every 3" and turn do the same thing. Then cut down 9" , up 9" down 9" and fold to make the book. Then take a punch and do top, side, top, side to make the tab places.
I found it at SCS Im sure. Well enjoy and Ill be back later.

1 comment:

Annmaree said...

looks great Helen!!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...