Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have 100 cards to make for Christmas.

At least 100- I know the kids will ask me for some for teachers and such but those are usually non Christmas.
So I have a TAC blog where I will show you the cards I make using TAC Stamps- so you might want to follow that blog.
This blog I will show you all non-TAC cards.
This card I'm showing you today was made using all night media STAMP (remember those?lol)
This is a card techniques called Joy fold card. I guess I should read things, I thought this was the way it should have been but It should be turned . OOPS. I like it this way. It is also a shaker card. FUN and simple. Wanna know how? I'm sure I could have a class but I would use a TAC image in place of the one used. Same effect. Just e-mail me for time and date.

PS. I would like all of you to know I have been commenting but for some reason they are not showing up. I don't know why. So if you have left a comment or are someone I visit I have left comments but its not staying. I also have been leaving them on For Fun and watch them disappear right before my eyes. If you have a solution I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Annmaree said...

awesome card Helen!!! Love it!

Not sure why your comments are coming up, sorry I'm no help!

itsabrt said...

Helen you are astounding 100!!!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...