Friday, August 6, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge


This week at Paper Cutz, Mary has come up with a great challenge. You must use a monkey, skunk, hedgehog or squirrel. Boy Im glad my Stella can't read. She would freak out on the last word. She love to chase squirrels. Its funny to watch.
For this card I used TAC's stamp set "flowers for my friend". I made the background paper with an old set too. I hope this inspires you to make a card for this challenge. Don't forget to see all the wonderful cards the design team made over at PCC.

7 comments:

Annmaree said...

So cute, I love hedgies!!!

sophiesmama said...

This is so cute Helen! Thanks for creating another great card for PCC!
Hugs,
Mary

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh super cute. absolutely LOVE the background!!!

hugs :)

BlueRose said...

Helen your card is so cute, I just love the hedgehogs that TAC has. I haven't made up a card but you inspired me Thanks♥

Mary Ski said...

I love the TAC hedgehogs - they are sooo cute! I like your background paper too.

itsabrt said...

Oh Helen this card is adorable I love the hedgehog! Beth

Cindy N. said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...