Friday, July 9, 2010

With this heat- this challenge takes the cake!


This week at Paper Cutz Challenge, Mary decided to cool it down a bit and asked us to make a card for Christmas with out using red or green. Well this was what I came up with.
This set of stamps belongs to TAC and is called "winter tags" I made this to fit a regular envelope and decorated it to match the card. It was a fun challenge! And it helped cool things down a bit, not even time for hot yet but YUCK! So I put on some Christmas tunes and made a card. Hope you like it. Go check out the awesome ideas the girls have over at Paper Cutz.

3 comments:

Annmaree said...

lol, love this card Helen! Just think, us Aussies have Christmas in that summer every year! No cold or snowy Christmasses for us!

I love the stamp and the non-traditional colors, I really need to start on my christmas cards, so many people I want to send to!!!

love the new blog look, have a great weekend!

Mary Ski said...

We are too much alike Helen - I almost picked a similar image with 4 snowmen. Blue and white is always a nice change from red and green.

CraftinGranny said...

Blue for Christmas is always beautiful. Reminds me of the song "Blue Christmas" by Elvis. Beautiful card Helen.
"Hugs" Carol

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...