Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today at For Fun

Chalk everywhere- I mean everywhere. Oh well what can you do? now I am addicted and have made a few and then tried something that ..well.. I really should work harder on before I say either way."Poppin' pastels" is this weeks challenge at For Fun. I learned how to do this from Gina K at Stamp TV so I will give credit where credit is due.
This is one of the cards I made for this challenge. It is made with a TAC image for fathers day.This card was also made with a TAC image. I love the "wonder and joy" set. This little girl is from that set.
THis one was done with just a black and white on the envelope. I punched a square out and then stamped it in the square, tada face in the corner.

Then I decided to color the image and add the words.
This card was made using a regular envelope. Really easy to do and imagine you can find them everywhere. LOL
Well I hope you go to For Fun , see what the girls did and then try the challenge yourself.
HUGS~

5 comments:

Annmaree said...

they look awesome!

well done!

primpedinpaper said...

Very cute cards! Great job!!

Davi said...

Fabulous job on that technique! I tried it and its harder than it looks to get good results! Both are wonderful.

Tracey said...

Looks like you're getting addicted Helen... & no surprise with fantastic results like this :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

otomys said...

Beautiful cards, Helen. The images looks great with this technique. Still working on mine for the For Fun Challenge.
Amelia

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...