Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Time at PCC this week


This week Mary decided to have us take a vacation. No, we dont get the week off but im sure if we needed or wanted it we could. What I mean is she asked us to make a card taking a vacation, using a boat, plane, rv, camper etc. Trust me I was given this at least a month ago and I just turned it in to her yesterday, I know, I over thought the project. Then I said "DUH, Dummy" and took this plane, Argus, from Sunshine Stamps that I had colored before. (sometimes due to health I color LOTS of images) I like to have some on hand for a pinch. SO I pulled out this image and then thought about vacation and "Disney" came into mind. So I used the picture from my pile of "need to scrap" and made one. I Remember when I first joined PCC I used to try to scrap the challenge because I need to scrap and get a lot done. Maybe I need to do that again.

6 comments:

Annmaree said...

awesome page, love it!

Mary Ski said...

Darling LO. Fond memories of when we took the kids almost 20 years ago. Wow, I didn't really realize it had been that long.

Helen Dooley said...

Time goes so fast. We have to cherish every moment- good or bad.

iluvmybugs said...

What a great DT layout Helen!! Love the photo and that little plane...just perfect for this project! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

shelly said...

cute stamp image helen.and a cute layout too.

Maria Matter said...

too cute Helen!
hope you're having a great Tuesday!
Blessings!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...