Monday, May 10, 2010

If you love someone...

So the ULTIMATE movie is going to be on TBN( trinity broadcast network). I wish all of you who desire to love their partner more and want to have a better relationship not only with their partner but anyone to watch this movie:
Kirk Cameron is in this movie. It is about a Firefighter's life. It is intense! This movie made me look at my husband in a whole different way. Please take time on Monday May 10 4pm CST and what this movie.
Here is a link for it also.
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Thanks for the heads up, my youngest is a police officer and I have so much pride and respect in our service people like these. When we are running away they are running in.
My friend Stef-gliterbabe gave me your blog, I see you are from WI also...so am I. Stop into my blog and say HI .
I am now a follower

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...