Monday, April 12, 2010

Thought you might want to meet my kids

These are my children, the tallest one I the middle is one I just met on Good Friday this year for the first time. I had given him up for adoption a long time ago and was suprised when my oldest daughter found him on Facebook. I had been against Facebook- to many weirdo's out there blah blah blah. So my opinion changed after for obvious reasons. Well I just thought that all of you would like to see my kids. The ages are 22,18 (will turn 19 soon) 13, 12. Oh yeah- my DH is in the background, and Im behind the camera. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

gorgeous kids! dylan and your youngest look just like you!

evan is very handsome too. beautiful family!

Marlene said...

Wow - how interesting it is you found your son via facebook!!! That sounds like a heckuva scrapbook layout too!

Mary Ski said...

How wonderful to find your son and have a relationship with him. My father was adopted by an aunt so we knew his mother's side of the family, but not his Dad's. Technology can be a great tool

Davi said...

Wow pretty amazing to find you son after such a long time! What a blessing! :)

Dora said...

Beautiful photo of your children.. and how nice to find your son again. Yes this facebook is amazing! Hugs xxx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...