Monday, April 26, 2010

DT member call

I am looking for some wonderful people to add to my design team at For Fun Challenges. I would like to add 2-3 new people to be a part of this growing challenge site.
As you know it is for fun. Sometimes there are freebies or something but most of the time it is for fun.
If you are interested please e-mail me at cudahy crafter @ live. com (sorry not a link) leave me why and you blog addy so I can see your talent. I have been to so many blogs I know all of you have talent! So If this is something you would like to do or find out more, leave me a note.
This will stay on top for 2 weeks. Then I will let you know.
Thanks!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...