Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet and Sassy digis

So i was honored by being a customer spotlight for Sweet and Sassy Digis. I was take by suprise. they have some really awesome images and now they are all digital. This is how you can get to their store and check out their images. They have a challenge every week, its really fun cause they give you a time limit to earn a bunch of things. And you get free images and stuff. I like playing. This week I was feeling ill, getting better but I have to catch up on the others I do. Here is a card I made with one of their images.
Also dont forget to check out the challenge this week at For Fun Challenges. Well I have may cards to make.
Thanks again to Sweet and Sassy digis for liking my cards and letting me know.

6 comments:

Marlene said...

So adorable!!!! Love that image!

cheryl said...

oh hunny this is just adorable love the image great layout too hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVELY card, adore the ebmossing and image, + who doesn't love flowers :D

Trees said...

This is soo cute! I love the embossing. Very cute blog ;)

shelly said...

aaah cocoa ! i adore that mouse! sweet card :)

Colleen said...

such a cute little mouse! Love the embossed background:)

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...