Saturday, March 20, 2010

So I got to spend the day with my friend


So I have a friend named Melody. She is new to card making and really doesnt have time to do it often. She is moving far way and we dont get as much time as we like doing things together. So yesterday morning she came over and spent the day together, relaxing and talking. So I said to her would you like to make a card and she was like well I guess we can. This is what she made. Isnt it cool? Well you all know have this thing for color pencils and OMS so I taught her how to do it. well introduced her to it. I think she did an awesome job! What do you think?
The image is one I bought from Sassy Cheryl's. Sorry Cheryl couldn't find the link.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL! Don't you just LOVE that image? Such a sassy little thing....she deserves to have that bubble gum explode all over her face and in her hair. Heehee. Yes, I am evil. ;)

So sad your friend is moving away. :( I know what that's like....except I'm the one who moved away. Boo.

Stef H said...

way to go melody! this is fabulous! great image and super coloring! wooo hooo!

HappyCrafter said...

Super sweet image! She did a lovely job putting it together, and her colouring is wonderful, I wouldn't of known it was her first time with the OMS if you hadn't mentioned it.
It's always sad when distances separate us, at least it's now the online era where we can keep touch in so many ways, much easier than even a few years ago.

Jennifer said...

This is a really cute image! Haven't seen one like that before. Very cute!

Colleen said...

This turned out great!

Kym Weber said...

What a cheery card! Absolutely adorable image! Awesome job!

~Hugs~Kym

Patricia St Martin said...

love the coloring!!!! she has the cutist images....

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...