Thursday, March 4, 2010

Okay so this is week # of For Fun Challenge blog


I made this card to use at "For Fun Challenges blog" It was fun to use the Sketch provided by "Glitterbabe Greetings". She has offered 2 images to be used as prizes, I was like "Sweet" so we are giving a prize this week.
For my card I used TAC "you brighten my day" stamp and the flowers are from "Marjies Malarkies" . Please visit these fun and wonderful places to leave some love. And don't forget to go to "For Fun Challenges" to check out the sketch and other cards. But while your there make a card and try to win some wonderful images from Stef "Glitterbabe" Hughes.

7 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Gorgeous card Helen, I love all the embellishments on the backing paper :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is beautiful Helen I love all the glistening dew! Beth

Marlene said...

Beautiful! I know I've said it before - but I LOVE sparklies and bling! The "dew" is so awesome!

cheryl said...

gorjus card hun love all the sparkle on this hugs cheryl xxxxx

Emma said...

Beautiful card Helen and so pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Nishant said...

This card is beautiful Helen I love all the glistening dew!
work at home in india

Colleen said...

Pretty - the dew drops are perfect.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...