Monday, March 1, 2010

Challenge this week for Sunshine is at Easy Craft Projects Challenge blog. It is for something Spring or Mothers Day (it is early in the UK). So I did a LO.

Do you like it? My DH grammy dressed as a bunny for the brunch for Easter. This is a while ago since the girl in the pic is my Maria who is now 22.

I used Sunshines image "ribbon eggs". They are cute, I should have flipped the egg on the right. But it works. Images are colored with color pencils, oms and the one has marker. I used the Slice to make the flower, leaf and butterfly and swirl. I hand wrote it but I think I will replace it with a printed one. So go check this out, okay?

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

great layout hun love the picture to so funny hugs cheryl xxxxx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

What a fab fun LO Helen! :D

Marlene said...

Heehee...what a fun layout! Your DH grammy looks like a hoot!

Christina said...

Sooo pretty and Springy!!!! Very nice!!

Colleen said...

love the eggs and the layout is cute!

Sunshine said...

What a fun layout honey! Great use of the ribbon eggs. Love this. I will someday try scrapbook pages. They scare me a bit...you make it look so easy. Great work hon!! Love it. :^D

Emma said...

Fantastic page and so cute.
Hugs Emma x

Nishant said...

...what a fun layout! Your DH grammy looks like a hoot!
work at home in india

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...