Friday, February 26, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge this week.

This is the card I made for the challenge this week at PCC. It is a feminine card made with a fairy. butterfly or bird. The colors to use are white, pink, green, (blue or lavendar). I can't wait to see what you come up with this is mine.
I used Stitchy's image called "butterfly love". Of course I used color pencils and oms, my new slice for the green swirl. Glitter for wings and gloss on the eyes. I chalked the background with blue, purple, green and brown. She is just adorable and I thought she would be a great one for someone.

9 comments:

Marlene said...

She is so cute!

itsabrt said...

Good Morning Helen! This card is wonderful, what a lovely Fairy and the flourish and flowers go perfectly! Have a fabulous day! Beth

Sari said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Have a great weekend!

Sari

Sari said...

Hi...again :-)

I have something for you on my blog.

Sari

sam said...

Great card hun and stitch will be so chuffed with it to
Sam x

Avril Ann said...

How fab are Stitchy's images, she is so talented..love this card Helen, love Avril xx

iluvmybugs said...

Helen this is a really pretty card...love the image and your choice of colors!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Colleen said...

the swirl and the flower is a nice touch!

stitchy said...

Oh Helen, what a beautiful card you done with my fairy...so soft and gentle..just beautiful...
hugz
stitch xx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...