Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Karens doodles snow angel

So this adorable image comes from Karens Doodles. I came across this and love the images. I have bought quite a few. This image is "snow angel" It reminded me of not only my kids playing in the snow but myself and the feelings you have being young, innocent, and carefree in the snow. Doesn't seem to me many get to feel this way now-a-days. sad really. So maybe tonight we could all say a little prayer, asking for all kids to have a moment of carefree fun. Any to get back to this adorable little guy. I need some birthday cards for the next 2 months and well since I am in WI we have really just started winter. Its cold and not much snow this year. But I wont complain it could be worse. Our heat is on and it is warm, we have a roof over our heads and food in our stomach. Best of all we have family and great friends. Some of those friends are some of you who are reading this. The others are friends waiting to happen. Karen has some really adorable images. I think you should go check them out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that card, so awesome with the sparkle!!!

Doodle Queen said...

Helen:
I just LOVE what you created with my drawing. I love the colors and of course the sparkles.:-) Your kind words are very encouraging and have lifted me up on this cold day! A dear hug to you and may God bless you!
Karen

Stef H said...

oh for the "good ol days"! this is just too, too sweet.

hugs,

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...