Monday, January 18, 2010

Get Twitterpated at Sunshine Stamps

Isn't he just the cutest little guy? He is from Sunshine Stamps. I couldn't help but think of Thumper from Disney's movie Bambie. He looks totally twitterpated. I used stickers for the words, colored a flower with ink to make it match. Romeo, which is his name, is colored with prisma color pencils and oms, ribbon and a brad with a sequin, glitter on his heart, and dimensional gloss on his eyes and teeth.
If you think you have to have him go to Sunshine Stamps and check him out.

9 comments:

Marlene said...

He is adorable! Great job!

stuffie said...

Very cute!!!!I love this little guy!

itsabrt said...

Helen he is very cute and I love the background papers! Beth

Colleen said...

So cute - great colors too!

Sunshine said...

What a delightful card! Great job! Love your dp and that flower is inspired! Great job honey!! :^D

Jennifer said...

This is a very cute card! That flower is devine. Hugs!

Jenny said...

Adorable! I love that flower!!

Heather the MooseLover said...

I love it- great DP with the flower.

Colleen said...

I love all the pink!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...