Monday, December 28, 2009

Okay, I love digis just like the rest of you. Okay maybe I love them alot more than most. BUT- I have so much excess white pieces I had to do something. So Ipulled out my s-t-a-m-p-s I said it slow so some of you can remember what they are. I had to blow off the dust and then I opened my inks drawer, blew that dust off and continued. I went stamp crazy, I stamped here and there and everywhere- even with fox in sox- I stamped until I couldn't see. I have a FULL baggie of images I stamped. I did really like the clean sharp look of my stamped images. I used Staz-on black and the white ultra smooth CS.
This image above is Maggie. I bought Maggie from Funky kits in Scotland. They have a great store. S&H isn't too bad and you get them quick.
To make this card I used Prismas and OMS, glitter glue, a flower from TAC, a brad, CS from the store and a metal plate I have no clue where it came from. I have lots of stuff like that. NO CLUE. Most of the time I have no clue, but I'm fun! Don't worry about telling me a secret, guarentee 5 mins later I forgot. Oh well.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...