Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Since today is December 25th, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope all of you get to be with people you love and enjoy their company. Not everyone gets that chance, I hope that if you see someone who is alone(not always the only one in the room, alone in the heart) for the holidays that you give them a smile, maybe some words to make there day better. Let then know they aren't alone. God is always there for them all they need to do is reach out and take his hand. If you need some resources there are some on this blog.
Good wishes to you and yours, may the holidays warm you heart.
Don't forget to come back I promise I will have something for you.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i love you a bit more each day! merry, merry christmas and hugs to the family!

Patricia St Martin said...

love your image so cute. Something really nice to post on christmas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and wonderful words to live by. We should all do that more often, not just during the holidays. So often we are so caught up in our own things we don't notice another persons need. Thanks for sharing.

Roberta

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable Helen! Love the image! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I recognized the dog picture right off!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...