Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I amde a card for a Scripture Challenge

This card was made for a challenge over at CPC. It was the first time I made one for there. I listen to KLOVE radio all day and they are having a new release and a contest to see one of my favorite bands - Casting Crowns -"until the whole world hears". Well I have been walking around singing this (not well mind you) and I came across the challenge, and wanted to do it. I have never used the stamp set from Rubber Necker so I thought ...
I know its fuzzy but what ya think?

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Helen this is super pretty.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i think this is gorgeous! the card AND the meaning behind it. just gorgeous!

hugs,

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Cute!

all4sydney said...

Oh I love it!! Great card!!

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Helen! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! What a fabulous Christmas card! Awesome job!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...