Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Today I want to wish ALL a happy Turkey Day.
Why do I call it Turkey Day? I try to be thankful every day of my life. I have plenty to be thankfyl for:
A loving Savior- and good thing he gives grace
A loving husband who still has a job
generally health kids - nothing serious- who are good kids (and not just cause their mine)
friends who love me even though I am odd
We have a home with many extras - you know lights, heat etc.- not everyone does nowadays
I also have made many new friends due to this blog and my crafting love, I am thankful for them, many laughs have been shared and many days I needed them.
My wishes of good food, love and thanks to all of you.
Happy Turkey Day!!!

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

Helen,
I wish the same for you. I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm at the kid's house right now thought I would check my mail and get away from everyone for a minute as it is crazy around here, but love every minute. the time will go by so fast and the kids will be all grown up.
Hugs

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...