Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Today I want to wish ALL a happy Turkey Day.
Why do I call it Turkey Day? I try to be thankful every day of my life. I have plenty to be thankfyl for:
A loving Savior- and good thing he gives grace
A loving husband who still has a job
generally health kids - nothing serious- who are good kids (and not just cause their mine)
friends who love me even though I am odd
We have a home with many extras - you know lights, heat etc.- not everyone does nowadays
I also have made many new friends due to this blog and my crafting love, I am thankful for them, many laughs have been shared and many days I needed them.
My wishes of good food, love and thanks to all of you.
Happy Turkey Day!!!

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

Helen,
I wish the same for you. I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm at the kid's house right now thought I would check my mail and get away from everyone for a minute as it is crazy around here, but love every minute. the time will go by so fast and the kids will be all grown up.
Hugs

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...