Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Now for a person who is terrified by clowns- yes you know my little secret- although everyone who knows me knows this. I thought this little guy was cute. I made it for my friend Barbara. She is very heart-broken. Her grandson had her doggy sit his dog for 3 .5 months and then called her up and took the dog away. Not even like "Gramma, I would like to come get the dog this weekend", so she would have time to say goodbye. So her heart is broken. So this is like a feel better card. If anyone would like to send her good feelings, leave me a message or e-mail and I'll give you my addy. The image is one of Dustin Pikes I love his images. Enjoy!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...